Welcome to the twenty-third edition of the Inside Mac Games Podcast, the official podcast of Mac gaming. Each week we’ll be covering all the news in Mac gaming in one tight package. This week’s show is a tour de’ force of Mac gaming, featuring Blake Buck, a writer for IMG, William Miller, an artist for Freeverse Software, Justin Fic, author of Kill Monty, and Tuncer Deniz, founder of the Inside Mac Games Network.
- Jets’n’Guns Arcade Shooter Released
- Apeiron X Updated To Universal
- Carmack on Next-Gen Graphics
- Lugaru 2 Development Log Update
- RIP Released For Mac
- Pixar’s Cars Movie Game Coming To Macs
- Quake 4 Patch Adds Intel Dual-core Support
- IMG Posts Hands-On Call of Duty 2 Preview
- Quake 2, 3 Updated
- Listener Emails
- Stump Buck?
- Freeverse Prank Call